A DAY OUT PICNICKING IN THE ATLAS MOUNTAINS (or how you don't need a grill when having a barbecue)
Driving: 1 hour and a half each way.
Trekking: 1 hour.
Day dreaming: most of the day.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wake up relatively early errr... 10 AM- ish. Bring your loved one breakfast in bed. While she (he)
2. Head south of Marrakech and drive past Tahnaoute to stop in Asni, a 40 minutes drive. Smile when passing the police road check. Buy lamb chops at the local butcher and ask him to have them grilled for you next door.
3. At the road fork after Asni, take left and drive past Richard Branson's Kasbah Tamadot to then reach Imlil 30 minutes later. Park the car and head towards Kasbah Toubkal, a 15 minutes walk. Step through the gate at the Kasbah and enjoy the oh- my - God view from the roof terrace. Have mint tea and dates - both with scientifically proven benefits for your glutes.
4. Leave Kasbah Toubkal and follow the water source until reaching the small bridge, 10 minutes later. Follow the path up by the river course. At some point brave your way down to the right until reaching the riverside.
5. Take out the ribbs, sprinkle them with cumin. Salad should be cool by
now, just mix in the vinaigrette. Have a hearty lunch and listen to the butterflies.
6. Live happily ever after.
If you don't feel like organizing it yourself let Sun Trails take care of it.